Snake Charmer Exercises
- Her hobby is more important than trying to find Mr. Right.
- Even when it means less time for relaxing with friends.
- (Lisa) spends all her free time looking after Tim, Tom and Sam.
- They need a lot of talking to and affection.
- She sat there looking at me as if...
- "No boyfriend at the moment?" I asked, changing the subject.
- I left Lisa to give Tim, Tom and Sam their dinner, closing the door very firmly behind me.
- I quite like cycling, but I'm not very keen on doing it for more than an hour without a stop.
- I used to be quite interested in castles and things like that when I was young, but as I got older I just lost interest.
- I'm really bad at maths. I'm hopeless at it.
- My sister is just mad about a certain football player! She supports Manchester United.
- I used my new skis last weekend. They're great. I'm really pleased with them.
- I like watching sport, especially rugby, but I'm not very good at playing anything.
More Phrasal Verbs
- Kay is really good with children. She's the ideal primary school teacher.
- I'm annoyed with Keith. He was late and he didn't bring the paints he said he would. He ruined the whole painting class.
- When I actually met Andy Warhol I was very impressed by him and how friendly he was.
- Is it the Welsh who are famous for their singing ?